Vital-Oxide Effectively Kills MRSA, H1N1, EColi & Mold –Environmentally Safe

Removing mold and bacteria does not have to involve corrosive, caustic chemicals!

Vital-Oxide kills bacteria and controls mold while at the same time the formula is gentle, safe in contact with skin and can be used on a variety of surfaces- fabrics, carpets (even wool), polyurethane wood floors, ceramic tile, laminate, sealed concrete, stainless steel, shower stalls, under sinks, in basements and crawl spaces and more–anywhere mold and bacteria is found. Vital-Oxide has even been proven to prevent mold on ceiling tiles for 7 months.

Vital-Oxide is a broad spectrum disinfectant cleaner that is EPA registered (USEPA #82972-1), colorless and odorless, contains no harmful by-products for the environment, no ozone harming VOC’s and is 100% biodegradable. No special handling is required because of the safe nature of this product.

The reason Vital-Oxide works so well is because it eliminates the source of odors. The uses are limitless because this product is safe for people, pets and the environment. Uses include Hospitals, Schools & Day Care, Restaurants, Hotels, Sports Equipment, HVAC Systems, Building Materials, Drip Irrigation Lines, Kennels, Auto Detail Shops and Households. Use it to clean up after pet urine, outbreak of flu or other illness, to eliminate mold and bacteria from sporting equipment, clean public bathrooms or athletic locker rooms, for general maintenance in a school during winter or spring break, in a hotel to disinfect linens during laundering.

To get down to some technical terms, Vital-Oxide is broad-spectrum antimicrobial that has been proven effective against Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA), Norovirus, Legionella pneumophilia, and E. coli in testing conducted by certified independent laboratories under GLP conditions submitted to the USEPA. This disinfectant and mold remover performs against a wide variety of bacteria, yeasts, viruses, fungi, spores, molds, mildews, and other microbes. It is effective at low concentrations and over a wide pH range by creating a molecular free radical with a chlorine dioxide molecule that has one chlorine atom and two oxygen atoms which create a magnetic like attraction that seeks out electron donors and selectively oxidizes harmful bacteria and mold.

Chlorine dioxide (CLO2) and Chlorine both contain the same name however the by-products are vastly different from each other. Chlorine Dioxide, as in Vital-Oxide, is an environmentally sound alternative to chlorine bleach. Though both are oxidizing agents, the way they react with organic compounds is distinctively different. Vital-Oxide is not harmful if it comes into contact with a person’s skin and will not corrode the material to which it is applied.

Vital-Oxide is a super-effective, ecologically sound cleaner & odor eliminator, with proven broad-spectrum, anti-microbial action. Vital-Oxide is shelf stable for over one year & Ready To Use—no mixing required. Non-irritating to the skin and not corrosive to treated articles. Always test a small area for colorfastness before full use on fabrics or carpets.

Leave a Comment