Pergo has discontinued its branded laminate floor cleaner.
Recommended replacement: Bona Stone, Tile & Laminate Cleaner is proven effective on Pergo Laminate flooring and available in a variety of sizes to meet your needs. Bona Stone, Tile & Laminate Cleaner is non-streaking, neutral, safe and environmentally friendly.
Bona products are conveniently packaged in REFILLABLE, RECYCLEABLE containers that provides convenience, sustainability and economy in 32oz Spray Bottle, Spray Mop Cartridge and Gallon Refill containers.
- No Streaking
- No Dulling Residue
- Waterborne Formula
- Environmentally Responsible
- Safe for use near people and pets
- Easy to Use
Directions For Use:
- Lightly mist approximately a 4’x6′ area of your laminate floor with cleaner.
- Using a Bona Microfiber Mop (an existing Pergo Microfiber Mop is fine) wipe the sprayed area using a back and forth motion with light pressure on the mop.
- Allow floor to air dry before walking on it. Floor will dry in just moments.
Note: Cleaner dries quickly so spraying too large of an area will result in a sticky floor. Re-clean a sticky area, wiping with microfiber mop immediately after spraying.
- Bona Stone, Tile & Laminate Floor Care System includes a mop, microfiber mop pad, dusting pad and 32oz cleaner conveniently packaged and competitively priced to provide everything you need to maintain a Pergo laminate floor.
- Bona Spray Mop is, hands down, the easiest way to clean Pergo laminate. The Spray Mop is packaged with wood floor cleaner however the Bona Stone, Tile & Laminate Cleaner Cartridge, purchased separately, creates an all-in-one floor cleaning solution that will save you time and energy when cleaning Pergo Laminate flooring.