This broad spectrum disinfectant cleaner is proven to effectively eliminate and protect against harmful bacteria, viruses, mold & mildew including MRSA, E-Coli, H1N1 & more using new chlorine dioxide technology.
Safe for people, pets and the environment, clear, odorless, not caustic or corrosive. Vital Oxide is a non-irritant to skin, requires no protective gloves or gear during use and leaves no residue where it is applied.
Safe on a wide range of surfaces including fabrics, carpets, laminate, glass, sealed concrete and ceramic tile including shower curtains, under sinks, in basements and crawl spaces – anywhere mold, viruses or bacteria can be found. Vital Oxide is even an effective additive in laundry machines to disinfect linens, clothing, etc during normal wash cycles.
- EPA Registered (no. 82972-1) as a Hospital Disinfectant and effective against MRSA, VRE & Norovirus.
- Broad-spectrum antimicrobial effective on a wide variety of bacteria, yeasts, viruses, fungi, spores, molds, mildews, and other microbes and can be used on hard surfaces, carpet and fabrics.
- Vital Oxide kills 99.999% of bacteria, including e Coli, Salmonella and Listeria in less than 60 seconds.
- NSF Certified (no.141392, category D2) acceptable for use as a sanitizer on surfaces not always requiring a rinse (D2) in and around food processing areas.
- Ideal for Restaurant and Hospitality environments to prevent the spread of germs and bacteria in food service areas & beyond.
- Vital Oxide eliminates offensive airborne and surface odors and will not alter the taste of food prepared on surfaces that have been cleaned with Vital Oxide.
Use Vital Oxide wherever bad odors, mold, mildew or bacteria are present. Use in Schools, Hospitals, Restaurants, Hotels, Homes, Gyms and on Sporting equipment.
MSDS, Registrations & Certification Documents are available on our website.